Transcend your reality. Be present. My personal vision is to create experiences that make people stop and enjoy the present. I extend this to everything I do in an effort to position myself as an inspiring individual lives and breathes a 'give first' lifestyle.
This is evident in my extensive efforts to ensure the next generation is equipped with the skills they need. Currently I am involved with a number of programs, including Emerging Entrepreneurs (entrepreneurial program for grades 9-12), Lemonade Stand (Business School for kids aged 9 - 12), and TechGirls (A competition to support young women grades 8-12 choose a career in technology).
- CMS platforms: Squiz, Sitecore, Magento, Joomla, Wordpress, Big Commerce
- Email platforms: Exact Target, Mail Chimp, Campaign Monitor)
- Analytics (Google Analytics, IBM DA)
- SPSS (Market Research Data Analysis)
- Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign, Premiere Pro, After Effects.
- MS Office Suite: Word, PowerPoint, Excel
Mar 2017 - Current
Web Developer - TechnologyOne
- Manage incoming content briefs for both external website & intranet
- Use Google Analytics to produce insightful monthly reports for lead generation
- Use conversion funnel tactics to improve personalised experiences that increase conversion likelihood.
- Post-production of video tutorials of software in Premiere Pro, Audition & Media Encoder.
Jul 2016 - Mar 2017
Intranet Specialist, RACQ
- Work with stakeholders to identify functional requirements for incoming, outgoing and collaborative workspaces for use by teams.
- Apply user centric web design methodology to increase task efficiencies and improve overall business productivity.
- Coordinate delivery of development work with SharePoint developers located offsite.
- Be the champion for SharePoint in the business though delivery of training and development workshops with teams and inspire groups to take control.
- Report on behaviour analytics and identify opportunities to increase productivity.
JAN 2015 - Jun 2016
Digital Content Producer, RACQ | www.racq.com.au
- Deliver major projects on time using Sitecore
- Internal expert for RACQ’s Sitecore implementation
- Enforce content style guides and digital standards amongst 75 content editors
- Increase digital capability through training support for content authors
- Collaborate with Designer to create and implement designs
- Liaise with Digital Strategy to deliver SEO and digital recommendations and improvements
- Complete Product Verification Tests & User Acceptance Tests
- Compile requirements of digital enhancements for Development team
Innovation Specialist, 3 Month Secondment
- Develop 4 unique concepts which align with the business’s corporate strategy
- Critically analyse opportunity of ideas using Lean Canvas, Value Proposition Canvas.
- Validate ideas through market research
- Coordinate proof of concept development with external agencies
- Present opportunities to panel of senior management team.
FEB 2013 – JAN 2015
Digital Content Producer / Digital Marketing Assistant, Super A-Mart Group
- Development of weekly EDM that aligns with fortnightly catalogue
- Weekly analytics report of EDM outcome (Sales, conversions, sends, unsub rate)
- Management & Reporting of Adwords campaigns & Display marketing campaigns
- Supported re-development of new websites including http://www.superamart.com.au/, http://www.zieglerandbrown.com.au/,